Freebie Alert: Free Hugs Signs!





Hey there my people... My gift to you, Free Hugs signs for your Conventions and stuff. Just download the image, print it and you're done. I'm going to make more, so keep an eye out!

Remember, we will have a booth on May 2-3 at the Puerto Rico Comic Con at the PR Convention Center. What? You didn't know about the GREATEST AND BIGGEST Comic Con? Holy Cow in Heaven!

Go right now to: http://www.thepopcultureexpo.com or join the group by searching Puerto Rico Comic Con in Facebook. If you are already on our Delirium Tremens group, search for the link that I posted.

If you are into Cosplaying... ooooof. Let me give you a hint: Wanna become famous for breaking a Guinness World Record???

Stay cool and evil, dudes and dudettes out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment